HarrisTeeter Confirms New Store in West Ashley – and Other CHS Retail(er) Stories for April 2015
Colliers International’s John Orr, CCIM, confirms that HarrisTeeter will open a new store at Westwood Plaza on Sam Rittenberg at Ashley River Road in West Ashley and will co-anchor the center with TJMaxx and Barnes & Noble Books. It opened a nearby store just a couple of years ago at St. Andrews Shopping Center on Savannah Hwy., just 2.4 miles to the southeast. But it keeps Publix out of West Ashley, at least Lower West Ashley…
John Orr also says Crust Wood Fired Pizza will open its 2nd area location, this one in Summerville at the EarthFare-anchored center on N. Main Road. Also, from Warren Wise of The Post and Courier:
- Bohicket Marina is getting a new Mexican restaurant, Arriba Cantina Cocina opened in late April.
- The area’s 10th Bojangles will open soon at Ladson Road and Palmetto Commerce Parkway at the entrance to the job-magnet Palmetto Commerce Park.
- A new pawn shop, with 4k SF, will open this summer at 113-C/D College Park Road in Ladson.
- Pierpont Crossing, at 2408 Ashley River Road, has leased space to Pluff Mud Love, a beauty supply store.
- Felice Designs is closing at 424 King St. and will operate out of the owners house on James Island.