Warren Wise’s CHS Retail/Restaurant Update for May 2015
Warren Wise of The Post and Courier provides a great update on a variety of retail and restaurant openings and closings around CHS, including:
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House opens this weekend at 166 Church Street adjacent to the French Quarter Inn and the Spectator Hotel that will open next month.
- NY-based Roberta Roller Rabbit is adding a second CHS area store, at Freshfields Village, to complement their existing King Street store
- Domino’s is finally coming to Isle of Palms
- Walgreens is nearing opening at King and Calhoun downtown, as well as a free-standing store in Mount Pleasant
- Shuckin’ Shack Oyster Bar opened in Summerville at 114 Central Ave.; its other location is in Wilmington, NC
- Our buddy Will Sherrod at Lee & Associates has leased two more spaces at Pierpont Crossing Shopping Center in West Ashley – to a scrapbook store and a bike shop
- Crescent Olive is opening its second area store, at 40 Archdale Street downtown, off Market Street, adding to its store count in Mount Pleasant and one in Columbia
Posted on May 25, 2015, in CHS, CHS Jobs/Economy, CHS Retail, Commercial Real Estate, Retail/Retailers, The Post and Courier, Transactions and tagged ruths, Walgreens, Warren Wise. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.