Warren Wise of The Post and Courier has announcements on top of announcements, including:
- Mellow Mushroom opening near Tanger in N CHS
- La-Z-Boy furniture showroom opening in N CHS, too, next to the new Conn’s Electronics store, also near Tanger
- Plum Goose Home Furnishings in West Ashley
- Charlotte-based Famous Toastery announcing five restaurant locations; for now, Summerville, N CHS, and later Mount Pleasant.
New/planned openings for retailers and restaurants around CHS, per an article by Warren Wise of The Post and Courier.
- J. Crew Mercantile opened at Bowman Place Shopping Center in Mount Pleasant
- Conn’s HomePlus opened across from Tanger in N CHS
- New Kitchen Art store at Citadel Mall in West Ashley
- A new Starbuck’s planned in West Ashley at 864 Folly Road
- Trek Bicycle opened its second CHS area store, this one in West Ashley
- A new Pilot Travel Center near Hanahan in N CHS
- A new Arby’s in Mount Pleasant at 1190 Johnnie Dodds Blvd.
N CHS Retail Node Getting Conn’s HomePlus, a new La-Z-Boy Home Furnishings; Plus West Elm Opens Downtown
The regional retail mass around Tanger Outlets at I-526 and I-26 in N CHS is getting two new boxes next to the new Field and Stream that will open later this month – a 45.8k SF Conn’s HomePlus was announced and La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries will open a 16.2k SF box next to Conn’s and both should be open in Spring 2016.
Also, West Elm, the high-end furniture shop and cousin to Williams-Sonoma and Pottery Barn will open its new 10k SF store at 484 King Street downtown.