Warren Wise of The Post and Courier provides a great summary of all kinds of activity for retailers in the CHS region. Some highlights:
- West Marine is remodeling its store at St. Andrews Shopping Center, the Kimco center anchored by HarrisTeeter. A special shout-out to John Orr, CCIM, and Elyse Chubb, the retailer leasing team with Colliers International, that just picked up the leasing of that center and another one for Kimco.
- Southern Tide signature shop in the Island Sport shop at Freshfields Village in Kiawah.
- Night Market returns to the historic CIty Market on Thursday and Friday nites thru July.
- New AT&T store in Goose Creek at 514 St. James Ave.
- Murphy Express under construction in Summerville.
- Cornerstone Minerals of Asheville NC has leased 1,200 SF at 539 King Street.
- Great Clips will open in April at the HarrisTeeter center at Houston Northcutt and US 17 in Mount Pleasant